LWML 37th Biennial Convention
Date: June 22-25, 2017
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Theme: "Jesus Christ Above All"
Scripture Verse: Therefore God has highly exalted Him and bestowed on Him the name that is above every name (Philippians 2:9).
President: Patti Ross
Relive the 2017 LWML Convention via Livestream!
- Now available for viewing: the 2017–2019 LWML Mission Grants video
- Viewing will be available by visiting livestream.com/TheLWML.
- The convention sessions are archived for viewing at your convenience.
- Looking for information about how to view on Livestream? Visit Livestream’s FAQ page here.
- Follow along with convention sessions with these PDFs:
- View or download the logo reveal video here.
Access and order convention photos through our convention photograher, BBM Photography. (Just enter your name and email address to enjoy these visual memories).
- Newspaper — "The Diamond Times" issue 1
- Newspaper — "The Diamond Times" issue 2
- Newspaper — "The Diamond Times" issue 3
- Newspaper — "The Diamond Times" issue 4
Convention DevotionsPre-Convention Devotion
- as of 7/19/17
- Pledge Walk: $76,346.06
- Golf Outing Total: $15,255.78
- Golf registrations: $5,755.00
- Golf sponsorships: $7,830.00
- Golf Registration/sponsor income received at convention: $1,670.78
- Convention Offering #1 — 2017–2019 LWML Mission Goal: $48,818.52
- Convention Offering #2 — LWML Endowment Fund in honor of LWML’s 75th Anniversary: $52,109.84
- Convention Offering #3 — Bilingual Worker Priest serving on the United States/Mexico border (from Concordia Lutheran Church, Chula Vista, California): $32,039.81
- Convention Offering #4 — God Cares About You (mission outreach in the International Zone from Christ Lutheran Church and School, Albuquerque, New Mexico): $33,985.56
- Gifts from the Heart report as of 7/11/17
Convention Goal Statement: Empowered by the Holy Spirit, through Word and Sacrament, I will proclaim Jesus Christ above all.
Convention Objectives -- Each convention attendee will be:
- Encouraged through worship and Bible study.
- Equipped to share His message of salvation.
- Engaged in celebrating God’s faithfulness while serving the Lord with gladness.